Verizon FIOS DVR Manager App for Android
lee661

I installed this app on my Android phone.  When I sign in, it tells me that there is no Set top Boxes associated with my account.  How do I associate the STB on my account?  When I log on to my account, it will send me to Flex View screen each time I select DVR.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FIOS DVR Manager App for Android
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Try setting up the remote access in the dvr, if you haven't already.

Menu/setting/remote dvr.
0 Likes
lee661

Thanks!  Tried to do that also.  It gave me a confirmation number to place in my phone, but since I cannot get into the app on my phone there is no where to enter this confirmation number

0 Likes
DrPhibes
Enthusiast - Level 1

hi -- I'm having the exact same issue: downloaded the Verizon Fios DVR Manager update for my Android; now get the "There are no Set-Top boxes associated with your  account ..." message on my phone with no other options; also, when I log into the Fios TV website, I can only see the Flex View advertisements, no DVR option.  Is there a way to fix this?  Thanks very much.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
I got the same thing I made the mistake of downloading the app first and expecting it to work right away. It was not until I registered the phone in the dvr menu, then I was able to use it. So the make sure to register the phone in the dvr menu first under remote dvr and web remote access.
0 Likes
lovetv

Hi I have this exact same issue. Did you ever find a fix for this? Thanks

0 Likes