Verizon Fios Quantum set top box crash
jml141

2nd media server crash in 6 months, 5th stb in a year.  Why so many dvr failures?  Does anyone care?  Sure you get a new box but you lose all your recordings and you have no tv for 2 days.  What is left of my patience and faith in FIOS are fading fast.  I'm sorry to say that because I was sure fibre optics was the way to go and I was very excited and sure I had made the best decision back in 2010.  The customer service experience is the worst.  I was put on hold for an hour only to be cut ff after a recording says that the office is now closed.  Finally I get a human on the line and he acts very stand offish and put out.  Miguel spoke to me like I was an idiot.  This is how I spent my evening after working all day.  I wish someone would actually review that recorded conversation because it was ridiculous.  What planet am I on? If that were not enough I am paying a small fortune for this experience.  What a waste of time.  I'm so disappointed.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios Quantum set top box crash
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unusual.

Are you sure they are crashes and not software updates.  I have had the boxes, get slow and non-responsive, causing me to force a to reboot.  But not "crashes"

0 Likes