Verizon and Google TV
boxman751

I recently purchased a Logitech Revue device to take advantage of Google TV.  While I love the device, I noted that the only company which offers you the option to search and access your DVR programming is DISH network.  Does Verizon plan to offer similar connectivity?  Since I can already access and control my DVR from my home phone, it seems like it wouldn't be a big stretch to use a Google TV app to integrate my Verizon owned and controlled DVR with my Google TV.  I'm not trying to move or copy media, just more easily access the media that is already on my set-top box and get more out of my set-top box.  Thanks for the help!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon and Google TV
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello Boxman75, Thank you for posting to the Verizon Community Forum. At this time, there is no information that Verizon will offer a Google TV application to integrate Verizon DVR's with Google TV.

Please also check out this useful link at http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/idb-p/ideas.

Shamika_VZ Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes