Verizon technical support awful
SerenityNow6

After attempting to use the self help and chat, spent the past 2 nights on the phone with Verizon for issues with my movie subscriptions not working.  Last night I had three different reps pass me back and forth for 2 hours....much of which I spent on hold.  Two of them put me on hold for 20+ minutes.  One never came back on the line and I had to redial.  Another came back after 20 minutes to tell me he couldn't help me and put in a ticket to have someone call me back.  Then the rep called today to say he was working on the issue and would call me back to give me status....never heard back from him and I now not only have the existing issue....but he managed to make things worse and  some of the channels that were working before - aren't now!    So, I called again tonight and was told by a new rep that it looks like the other rep turned off my subscriptions and he thought he might have planned to turn them back  on....but he left for the day so they didn't know for sure!  Tonight's rep said the billing systems were "down" tonight so he couldn't do anything for me, and gave me a new number to call back tomorrow!   Seriously considering calling another provider tomorrow instead  Smiley Mad

0 Likes
Re: Verizon technical support awful
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

By "not working" are you getting "not subscribed" or a different error message?   If you're getting "not subscribed", try calling during normal working hours and ask for billing / provisioning.    They should be able to check your account and provision you correctly.  I had a similar problems when I first got FiOS and the tech support people were at a loss for how to fix it as the account "sort of" had the right stuff, but not everything.   Essentially what they ended up doing was deleting all my stuff and re-provisioning my entire service to get things setup properly.

If you're get a different error message, what is the message?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon technical support awful
SerenityNow6

Yes, they tried that....only ended up making it worse.  Billing took everything off the account (had no movies for 2 days)...and then put everything back on.  They did finally get the HBO OnDemand working but in the process they broke all the other on demand channels!  I ended up on the phone again today trying to get it all fixed.  I've been told it should be fixed by 12 midnight tonight and was given a credit to my account.  We'll see.......:= (

0 Likes