Viore HD TV Programming Code for Remote Control
mdgirlie

Has anyone had any luck with a remote control programming code for a Viore HD TV using FIOS?  We got the code in the book but it doesn't work.  Before I tackle the search method, just thought I'd check to see if anyone else has found the code yet.  Any help would be appreciated!  By the way, we LOVE the Viore HD TV (32 inch).  It was my daughter's Christmas present and it's awesome in her bedroom.  Great picture and sound and PRICE!!

0 Likes
Re: Viore HD TV Programming Code for Remote Control
drblast33
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im still searching for a code for this tv also.  Did you find a solution?

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

I assume you have tried the 3252 code. You might also try the codes for Akai, which I understand makes the Viore brand:

Akai: 0057, 0087, 0699, 0729, 0839, 3002, 3182, 3219, 3247, 3248

Those are the only codes I can suggest, I have no experience with this brand.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
hgaida

None of these codes worked.  I got the Viore HDTV for Christmas this year... still no code from Verizon it looks like.

Time to do the two remote dance!

0 Likes
DJJayito

Hey guys / gals...  I - also - got a VIORE HD TV for my guest room / office, so I am looking for USABLE CODES!  I hope we find one, soon.  Even if all I can do is adjust the volume, I'll be ok.  lol

0 Likes
DJJayito

I appreciate the listing of these numbers, but none worked for my VIORE.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I did some googling, and one guy said he called viore directly and they said they don't have any codes for non viore remote controls.   so if you went through the manual remote control programming found in your manual, or you tried both the akai and the viore codes, and none of them worked you might then be at a cross roads where you have to make a decision.  

1.  live with using two remotes, 1 to turn on and off the viore, and a 2nd one to control fios.

or

2.  buy a different remote control like a harmony or  Unifier 100 or URC-100, and have it control the fios and the viore.

0 Likes