WORST CUSTOMER SERVISE EVER
salujac

I called Verizon today and spoke to a rep by the name of Halley. I informed her about the miscommunication when i ordered the service. her response and i quote - "so what do you want me to do about it" her tone was soo rude that i am really contemplating canceling my entire service with verizon and move on. do not want to deal with this level of service for 2 years. When i asked to speak to a manager - her response " what do you want to talk to him about. i have given you the answer and that is it" I asked for her name and was told Halley and that is it. I told her my servise was not installed correctly and she informend me that what was she supposed to do about it. I want to crawl out of my skin....... I am done and I cannot find anyone to complain about. I have contacted the purchasing department of my company and am also going to instruct them to cancell all verizon contracts..... I am soooo done!

0 Likes
Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVISE EVER
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

What service is it that you are having problems with?

0 Likes
salujac

I had internet and phone, just added Fios TV  that is what I called about

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you, salujac. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
salujac

The way things are going with verizon i am not counting on it...

0 Likes