Watch DVR Recordings on your iPhone and iPad
koyano
Enthusiast - Level 2

When is Verizon FIOS going to enable viewing of DVR Recordings on your mobile devices?

Viewing TWC Sportsnet Channel from iPhone and iPad
koyano
Enthusiast - Level 2

When is Verizon FIOS going to enable viewing of live TWC Sportsnet broadcast from mobile devices?

0 Likes
Re: Watch DVR Recordings on your iPhone and iPad
VinFan
THIS!!!

And access to live TV - while within range of wifi home network... something I was able to do 2 years ago with Optimum!
0 Likes
koyano
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still no DVR Recording viewing from IPAD app (FIOS Mobile). Also, no TWC 578 channel in the "Live TV" section. When will these functions be available?

0 Likes
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@koyano wrote:

Still no DVR Recording viewing from IPAD app (FIOS Mobile). Also, no TWC 578 channel in the "Live TV" section. When will these functions be available?

Hello,

Suggestions for FiOS TV programming (or for any Verizon service/product/offering on the internet, telephone or TV) can be made on the 'Idea Exchange' section of the forum where it'll be noticed more by other Verizon community members as well as Verizon employees who can bring up individual ideas to the appropriate teams.

Also, forum members can vote on the posted idea for greater emphasis.

Please see:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange-FAQs/Idea-Exchange-FAQs/td-p/231267 for more details.

The direct link to the Idea Exchange section is found here:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange

The ability to view recorded programs on PCs/Macs/iPAD/Android devices (or any internet-connected device) may have already been posted.

0 Likes
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@VinFan wrote:
THIS!!!

And access to live TV - while within range of wifi home network... something I was able to do 2 years ago with Optimum!

Hello, 

If you have an iPad, you can stream (currently) 75 live channels using the Verizon FiOS Mobile app!

0 Likes
Perpendiculous
Enthusiast - Level 1
It's great that you can stream 75 channels, but come on with dvr access on the iPad....how long could this take? Anyone know a 3rd party app for this? It's absurd to pay this much money for and not have technology available on other services for a while.

I'm sick of waiting for verizon to get this right...
0 Likes
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@Perpendiculous wrote:
It's great that you can stream 75 channels, but come on with dvr access on the iPad....how long could this take? Anyone know a 3rd party app for this? It's absurd to pay this much money for and not have technology available on other services for a while.

I'm sick of waiting for verizon to get this right...

Please see this thread for a status on the suggestion of watching DVR-recorded programs or TV channels on a PC.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Watching-DVR-or-TV-channels-on-a-PC/idi-p...

0 Likes
mnudi111
Enthusiast - Level 1

if it is soo eeasy than why dont YOU write the code.....MR "Im so sick of waitng for verizon to get this right?"1

Quiet11
I was hoping that with the new app we will be able to watch DVR programs, I haven't been able to see if its possible.
0 Likes