Web DVR control problems
Mark_4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have two HD DVRs  (7232-P2)  which both function correctly and all network connectivity such as using widgets works fine. Remote DVR access is enabled on both set top boxes.

When I go to the the Verizon website to manage DVRs only one of the two DVRs is displayed.  The other simply is not listed.

If I go to the page to view my set top boxes, both set top boxes are displayed.  The DVR which I can manage on the web shows "Remote DVR Enabled"  where as the other DVR just shows "N" below the picture of the set top box.

I reported the issue to Verizon and a few days later I received a call that the problem was fixed.  It all worked fine for a week or so and then reverted back to the previous behavior.

I called support again and was told that they couldn't help me because I was using a DLink router.   I have a very difficult time believing the router is a factor when I have two DVRs - one works and one that isn't even shown on the DVR management website. 

Has anyone out there experienced similar issues trying to manage their DVR from the web?

0 Likes
Re: Web DVR control problems
Ian_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Mark, I'm sorry you're having issues with our Remote DVR functionality online.  I can assist, I've sent you a private message, please respond when you get a chance.  Thanks!

0 Likes