What in the world is going on?
exlieut
Contributor - Level 1

i click my menu button and it says free preview 8/22- 8/28 tune to channel 1009 for fox soccor plus. i believe it is sept now! Is everybody asleep thereSmiley Mad

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What in the world is going on?
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

Have you tried powercycling your Set Top Box? Turning the power off, unplugging it and plugging it back in and turning the power back on. If this does not work I sent you a private message to help you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What in the world is going on?
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

Have you tried powercycling your Set Top Box? Turning the power off, unplugging it and plugging it back in and turning the power back on. If this does not work I sent you a private message to help you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes