When will the capability of viewing recordings from one DVR to another DVR be available?
LoriMae13

Our home currently has 3 HD DVR boxes and 1 standard set top box. I would like to be able to watch shows that I have recorded on the HD DVR upstairs in my room on the television downstairs which has also has a HD DVR. Apparently that capability is not available at this time. Does anyone know when it will be available? I live in California.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When will the capability of viewing recordings from one DVR to another DVR be available?
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

This capability is in IMG 1.9 (the code the runs on the STB's).  Some households already have IMG 1.9, while others are still pending (there several discussion threads here on the forums about the rollout).  You can see what version of code you're running on your STB's under Menu->Settings->System Information.

Verizon hasn't published any timeline or schedule for when various parts of the country will received the update.

View solution in original post

Re: When will the capability of viewing recordings from one DVR to another DVR be available?
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

This capability is in IMG 1.9 (the code the runs on the STB's).  Some households already have IMG 1.9, while others are still pending (there several discussion threads here on the forums about the rollout).  You can see what version of code you're running on your STB's under Menu->Settings->System Information.

Verizon hasn't published any timeline or schedule for when various parts of the country will received the update.

LoriMae13
Will my system update to 1.9 automatically when it it is available in my area?
0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes

0 Likes