Why is my bill different each month?
pattuspl1
Enthusiast - Level 2

2 Months ago I moved from Queens to Brooklyn ever since I had issues. 1 Which was resolved here with help of great people where I got charged for outleet which was said it will be free.

So I had bill correction for that month of course but the Verizon Surcharges simply goes up each month , I am now planning to upgrade to Extreme HD so I will be paying a little more.

So this is my bill current one:

Current Activity View Details$88.98

Total New Charges due by July 31, 2013$98.76

Verizon Surcharges and Other Charges & Credits$9.43

Video Franchise Fee
PEG Grant Fee
Regulatory Recovery Fee - Federal
Franchise Related Costs
Regional Sports Network Fee
Total Verizon Surcharges and Other Charges & Credits
$9.43

LAST BILL:
Video Franchise Fee
PEG Grant Fee
Regulatory Recovery Fee - Federal
Franchise Related Costs
Regional Sports Network Fee
Total Verizon Surcharges and Other Charges & Credits
$7.53

My total of last bill was : 94$
this time : 98$

Any ideas why the fees are different each month?

0 Likes
Re: Why is my bill different each month?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Another billing issue
pattuspl1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Once again my bill is just going up and up each month the chat reps are not helpful at all the only help I got here was from this forum via private support.

May I please request to have this moved to private support? this is my last hope at verizon to help me..

THank you moderators.

0 Likes
Re: Another billing issue
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Another billing issue
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes