can't access my verizon account or download verizon security suite to new Acer netbook
chewbkka67
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi everyone, I just got this new Acer netbook and I tried accessing My verizon.com for my account. I couldn't get through to the website. I wanted to put my Verizon security suite on it but somehow can't get it installed. I did a Google search and someone said to dl www. vzam.com to install the manager but when did to check what pc's were available Acer was not on the list for the manager. Can someone please help with this. I have windows 7 on the Acer.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: can't access my verizon account or download verizon security suite to new Acer netbook
Hubrisnxs
Legend
www.verizon.com/connect. Download the in home agent and it will let you download the security without having to sign into the website.
0 Likes
Re: can't access my verizon account or download verizon security suite to new Acer netbook
chewbkka67
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi thanks I downloaded the agent and went through with the process but when I got to the download the VISS to the computer I click on the download button and nothing happen no download. Can I use a flash drive to transfer my files from my desktop onto the netbook?

0 Likes