can't fgure out where to file a complain
somal43776
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon has the worst costumer service and it takes forvever to get thru automated system and they aways end up disconnected you so you have to call back and go thru the entire system again.  Everytime I have a problem, it taked days to figure out and it seems like one hand does not know what the other hand is doing.  I have almost $500 a month in services and get treated like dirt from them.  spent almost 2 hours on the phone today to get nothing resolved.  Kids rent a movie that will not play and after two hours on phone, they say I have to call back after I get the bill to get a credt. What the hech, so your telling me I have to get thru the entire auto service again in a few weeks to get the credit.  You obviously hope the person will forget or won't think it is worth the time to call back.   Meanwhile kids can't watch movie and my internet will not be up and running for days, because you have to send a new router, which I know darn well problem is not with route. 

Re: can't fgure out where to file a complain
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

somal43776,

We are not able to assist if we do not have your information. After multiple requests for that information without response from you we are not closing your Private Support Case. If you still require assistance of have any other questions please feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to assist.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
dmart2
Enthusiast - Level 1

This company has really gone down hill. I'm paying $40 per month for renting cable boxes that are 6 years old. One of them finally crapped out and it took me a half hour to get it replaced. I then asked for a new remote and they said it would cost me $15. This is just **bleep**. I'm moving to Optimum.

They do have the worst customer service. The lady I spoke to had a terrible attitude and her supervisor was worst. My recommendation is to go somewhere else for cable

0 Likes
musicman08

I agree that Verizon Fios has the worst support and not even an email to offer complaints.  The customer is expected to use their time going through all these issues that are NOT what the problem is.  I wish there was an alternative service.

0 Likes