fios t.v
mm92985

I just had fios installed today. The phone after i got home from work would not work for almost 30 min. Suddenly it came back on. Now trying to watch a movie through the epix movie package I am recieving an error code. Can someone please tell me what this code means.  this is the code. VOD_11 : 0Xffff....i am just wondering if this is common or if this is something that will be an everyday issue. thanks

0 Likes
Re: fios t.v
Hubrisnxs
Legend

@mm92985 wrote:

I just had fios installed today. The phone after i got home from work would not work for almost 30 min. Suddenly it came back on. Now trying to watch a movie through the epix movie package I am recieving an error code. Can someone please tell me what this code means.  this is the code. VOD_11 : 0Xffff....i am just wondering if this is common or if this is something that will be an everyday issue. thanks

Hi there, welcome aboard.  The VOD error message you got is not one you should get on any kind of normal basis.     When you do get a VOD error (video on demand) you should understand that all VOD and guide info comes from your internet router.   So you would start there if you have a problem,   try resetting the router.   just go to the back where all the cables are and hit the on/off switch for about 15 seconds, and flip it back on,  wait for the light that is labled as internet to go GREEN and flicker.  and then try your VOD again. 

if that doesn't work you may want to call VZ tech support and nip that problem in the bud. 

0 Likes