hdtv & box - TV has sound no picture
tfl229

I have been waiting on phone for customer support over 90 minutes; which is very annoying.  went thru verizon in home agent options; and the automated resets when first calling customer support - been on hold with awful music the rest of the time.

0 Likes
Re: hdtv & box - TV has sound no picture
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

I think we would need more information.  What STB do you have, how is it connected to the STB?

0 Likes
Konamisan

It has been well over 1 week since I was able to view any TV in my bedroom! I tried that virtual tech guy and I'm tired of him blinking at me! No one has been able to fix this problem I have. No picture & no sound! I have that STB  and the light goes on and off when ever it wants too! I pay my bill and I want service rendered! I refuse to pay another dime for those people to come to my home!!!!!! They say there is an outage in my area? That's why my TV isn't working HuH my living room TV is working just fine! Are you guys trying to get me to pay for another box? I need help please or elseMan Mad

Konamisan

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@Konamisan wrote:

It has been well over 1 week since I was able to view any TV in my bedroom! I tried that virtual tech guy and I'm tired of him blinking at me! No one has been able to fix this problem I have. No picture & no sound! I have that STB  and the light goes on and off when ever it wants too! I pay my bill and I want service rendered! I refuse to pay another dime for those people to come to my home!!!!!! They say there is an outage in my area? That's why my TV isn't working HuH my living room TV is working just fine! Are you guys trying to get me to pay for another box? I need help please or elseMan Mad

Konamisan

This is a peer to peer support community. If you need to have an issue resolved by Verizon, I would say to use the Contact Us link found at the bottom of this page. http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

You may find the online chat can help you, or a phone call to Verizon.

Was the TV in your bedroom working before?

Have you tried to switch boxes from your livingroom to your bedroom? This would determine if it was a box or coax cable issue. If you switch box locations and the problem moves to the livingroom, it is a box issue, tech support should send you one right away. If you put the livingroom box in your bedroom, and it does not work, I would say it is a cable issue with the coax or to your tv. Could be an issue with the TV itself.

0 Likes