poor scheduling practices
JimMalden
Enthusiast - Level 1

After a great deal of time using the "in home agent" and then on the phone with tech support they determined a technician needs to come to my home! I could have told them that at start of call. So since I need a Saturday appointment and the next one both Verizon and I are available is 3/22/14. I agreed to an appointment between 8am and 12pm on 3/22. Although I was told the appointment time was all set Verizon actually scheduled the appointment between 8am and 4pm. I was informed of this change through a message on my set top box. I have since chatted and e-mailed to make sure the technician knows my availablility that on 3/22. Apparently know one at this communication company can contact the techinican or even foward amessage to the correct department. I am hoping a Verizon employee in this forum can provide me with an e-mail to the Verizon FiOS tech support so that I can let them know the error they made when scheduling and be sure the techinician assigned is aware of the correct time frame.

In the meantime I am enjoying over the air free TV!!

0 Likes
Re: poor scheduling practices
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a user supported forum.

My suggestion is to try and contact them via twitter (@verizonsupport).

0 Likes