promotion for double play of fios internet and digital voice in Setp!!
ray1977

Hello..

there was a promotion for double play of fios internet and digital voice with $10 off  in Setp, 2011. I did upgraded on Sept 13 with order # {edited for privacy} from 7month to 24 month. However, there is no changed on my payment, I still get  same price $79.99. and I spoke with verizon costomer service, and he said he dones't see any change on my account!! But they do charge me for "dictory listing" since Sept 13. I don't know what is going on with verizon. IS IT a fraud!!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: promotion for double play of fios internet and digital voice in Setp!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Sorry you are having difficulty with your bill.   An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account  for more information or help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Sorry you are having difficulty with your bill.   An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account  for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ray1977

so they are going to upgrade the promotion for me?

0 Likes