remote controller confusion
redward

I have 2 boxes and 3 controllers.  With 1 box I cannot turn TV on or off despite numerous attempts to reprogram.  In the past, reprogramming worked now it no longer does.  So I now I have to use the original TV remote for on/off.  

With the other box I need to use 2 controllers simultaneously.  One controller will work for a few minutes and then stop and then I switch to the other such as switching channels with one and using the other for volume.  In order to enter a channel number with more than 1 digit I need to use both controllers.   Again, repeated efforts to reprogram either of these controllers does not work.  I feel like a gunslinger drawing two pistols as I try to watch more than one channel!  I've had these controllers for about 1 year but I can't understand how they can all be going awry at the same time.

0 Likes
Re: remote controller confusion
mleduc35651
Contributor - Level 2

Try new batteries?

My remote started acting up and not working the volume well. Every time i'd hold Volume Down button It would move one small notch down then all 4 device lights at top of remote would flash.

Changing the batteries solved the problem. I had only had the remote for 4 months..

0 Likes