service quality
ktalm

so... every day i have issues with picture freezing, mainly during prime time. tonight i had no channels whatsoever, said 'not subscribed' my internet likes to go down for a min here and there, just enough to disrupt me and annoy the hell out of me. is this the "amazing service" that i was sold? i NEVER had these issues with time warner i DO understand that rebooting my equipment can fix some of the issues.. i dont feel i should have to stop in the middle of watching a show or whatever and reboot anything, i PAY for service.. i do not see why i should have to perform daily maintenance to keep it running.. i am not compensated in any way to do this. for now i have a 2yr contract but i dont think i would have any problem getting out of that contract since you are unable to provide me with reliable service

0 Likes
Re: service quality
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
ktalm

yea.. thank you for the quick copy/paste response.. i tried the troubleshooting and contact us, this is what i got We're sorry.... We are not able to process your request. To continue, please select one of the following options: Return to the previous page. View the verizon.com site map. Go to the verizon.com home page. GREAT service! lol

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried calling or the live chat? If you have trouble accessing the Contact Us information, try clearing your cache, and if that doesn't work, perhaps a different browser.

0 Likes
ktalm

i would love to call but im currently having serious issues with my cell service (not a verizon issue lol) i cant get a useable signal when i get on my roof so thats no good... last i checked live support was also down, i will check again. i AM curious though, what exactly is this forum for if i am only directed elsewhere.. is this forum not for solving problems? LOL

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer support forum. Unfortunately, other users would be unable to help you with your technical issues.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have had success by using twitter as well.

Send to @verizonsupport.

0 Likes