yall sent out additional equipment, UPS already delivered it back..but guess what, still on the bill
eiVaL
Enthusiast - Level 3

for what ever reason a 2nd quantum delivery was made, i never even opened the box, let alone "activated" anything which apparenly would be the "only reason it would show up on my bill" according to the chat support. i even have an email saying how "we see you havent activated your new equipment yet" sent on Sept 13th.

i had already gave it to UPS that friday the day prior, since chat support said you had a deal with them to offer free shipping for returned equipment, it finally got there almost a week later

UPS verification, Coatesville PA signed by "Talyor" 09/17/2014 12:16 P.M.

but in the mean time you were quick enough to add the "changing of service" charges to my bill, but not fix the bill itself, when the "removal of service" charge is also included, which means you already got the stuff back and still tried to act like i made the order.

ive already paid the service upgrade/return fee 2 bills ago when i got quantum, im not paying this 100$ higher bill and then wait to be "credited".

0 Likes
Re: yall sent out additional equipment, UPS already delivered it back..but guess what, still on the
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi eiVaL,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact Billing during normal business hours, which can be reached through Contact Us.

0 Likes