12 Month Internet Credit
mikerios2

I just got a order price quote via email after calling into Verizon for my renewal and getting a quote.

I also mentioned that I wanted a locked price for 2 years.

What I got back was a order quote , however there are 2 discounts, one for $5.00 for 24 Month Internet Contract Discount, the other for $10.00 12 Month Internet Credit, which leads me to believe that after 12 months the price is going up $10.00, despite me asking twice that the price be locked for 2 years.  So will my month price rise $10.00 after month 12?

Also since I am currently on thr 15/15 plan which expires in 9 days, she told me that there is no service fee, no router rental, and my standard definitioin STB  and Cable card will have to be mailed back. Last time I moved theservice I dropped them off at the closest Verizon store. she told me as of 3 months ago the only accepted shipped boxes and no walk ins for returns of equiptment.

See below for the copy and paste of the quote.

Estimated Monthly Charges
This estimate is not your actual bill, which may vary based on activation date, changes you make after the order, duration of promotional discounts, usage, balance, adjustments or installments.
 Services and DiscountsMonthly Amount
NewFiOS Internet 25/25$74.99
New24 Mo. Internet Contract Discount-$5.00
NewInternet 12 Mo. Credit-$10.00
 Estimated Monthly Subtotal$59.99
 Taxes, Fees and Other Verizon Charges$0.00
 Estimated Monthly Charges$59.99

What to Expect on Your First BillStatement Date: 01/31/2015
Your first bill with these services may be higher due to Partial Month and One-Time Charges.

Estimated Monthly Subtotal$59.99
 Change in Service and Partial Month 
 Services Added (see detail)$10.00
 Services Removed (see detail)-$13.34
 Change in Service and Partial Month Subtotal-$3.34

One-Time Charges Subtotal$0.00
 Estimated First Bill Subtotal$56.65
 Taxes, Fees and Other Verizon Charges (see detail)-$1.06
 Estimated First Bill Charges$55.59
0 Likes
Re: 12 Month Internet Credit
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer support forum. For this kind of information, you need to contact Verizon directly.

0 Likes