FIOS 150/150 Plan Pricing
dmoseder

I have already called multiple times, and used the online chat multiple times.   No Agents have even come close to understanding or solving my problem.. All I have gotten is "We can't see it on our end",   All 3 have refused to transfer me to a supervisor as well.

A month and a half ago a verizon representative came to my door and convinced me to switch to verizon.   I was getting 125 Mb download with comcast.  

With a two year contract the pricing was 64.99 for Internet, i dont want a phone or tv.   However a month later after i have convinced others in my neighborhood to switch, they are getting 150/150 for 64.99.   Verizon is now offering 35 discount for a 2 year contract instead of 15.

I took a speed reduction in switching, I am willing to have my contract reset for the 35 discount, i still have 22+ months left on it and people in the area are getting double my speed for the same price.   For me to upgrade online its 89.99.  How is that fair to me as a new subscriber who has never had verizon?  What is more concerning is that no one i called or talked to even understood or could help a little bit.

Can i please have someone contact me who can do something about this? 

0 Likes
Re: FIOS 150/150 Plan Pricing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dmoseder,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes