FIOS installer never showed up or called
AnnieAGoGo

I ordered FIOS earlier this month after receiving about 8 billion pieces of mail prompting me to upgrade my DSL to FIOS. Today was the install date, sometime between 8 and noon. They never showed up, never called, never emailed. I sent an email asking to cancel the service.

Pretty terrible, Verizon. Now how do I get off your junk mail list?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS installer never showed up or called
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You can reach Verizon via live chat or email at: http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
AnnieAGoGo

I have re-scheduled my FIOS installation to next week. Turns out the installers could not contact me because something was wrong with our incoming phone line. However I'm still annoyed that they missed the installation in the first place.

Unfortunately Verizon has decided to shut off my existing service (without telling me) and is telling me it's going to be "difficult" to get it swtiched back on. So now I am without any service at all, and feeling very skeptical that I will actually get FIOS next week.

So far this has totally messed up my schedule for two days now. I am researching Comcast as an alternative. Have a nice day Verizon.

0 Likes
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@AnnieAGoGo wrote:

I have re-scheduled my FIOS installation to next week. Turns out the installers could not contact me because something was wrong with our incoming phone line. However I'm still annoyed that they missed the installation in the first place.

Unfortunately Verizon has decided to shut off my existing service (without telling me) and is telling me it's going to be "difficult" to get it swtiched back on. So now I am without any service at all, and feeling very skeptical that I will actually get FIOS next week.

So far this has totally messed up my schedule for two days now. I am researching Comcast as an alternative. Have a nice day Verizon.

Wonder if that means they pulled the copper from the nid.

0 Likes
cjra78
Enthusiast - Level 1

the same thing happend to me

i'm going crazy with verizon

they were supposed to come on 12/31/12 for installation and never came (Imagine the New Year  without TV, Phone and Internet) 

after 10 phone calls they said they will come on 1/2/13 (took another day off from work and NO ONE showed up)

I called again, bounced from one agent to another agent, been on the phone for several hours, they have no idea whats going on, someone will come tomorrow(1/3/13) I asked them to send me an email confirmation, 6 hours past NO EMAIL.

how does verizon stays in business? I been with time warner for many years and this never happened

the chat does not work, I can not send the email, because I dont have the account# or phone# (I'm a new customer)

0 Likes