FiOS Internet Activation Fee not waived
mvarghese

I recently joined Verizon FIOS and was initially told by the door to door rep that the activation fee would be waived within few days of joining, so I called the verizon agent a day after joining, on April 27th and was promised by her that my internet activation fee will be waived. However the change was not reflected on the bill for many days. On calling again, I was told there was no record of what the other agent talked to me about and that the Activation fee could not be waived. I called again on May 6, and was promised by cutomer service that some other agent will call me and will fix this issue, since the first agent had promised already but no one has called me so far. It has been very frustrating to call so many times and to repeat the story over and over. I've never had such a bad Customer Service experience with any other organization and i certainly did not expect Verizon to have so. It is so hard to find an agent online and even when you find one online, they seem to behave as if they don't know anything since there is no record of any conversation we have had earlier. I've lost trust on them and am planning to cancel my service and join Xfinity back. Fortunately, i'm still in my first month of trial.

0 Likes
Re: FiOS Internet Activation Fee not waived
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mvarghese,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: FiOS Internet Activation Fee not waived
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Mitchell

0 Likes