Fios Installation delayed 5 days with last minute notice.
hcn1215

After recently moving my Small business into my first ever office, I discovered that the existing network (connected via a hotspot) was not sufficient for my needs as I send large files back and forth to multiple clients daily.

After multiple attempts to reach a human, and multiple dropped calls (on the verizon network for my cell phone as well), I finally reached a very friendly sales representative who scedualed an installation tomorrow morning (9/4) at 8am. Meanwhile, I had to pack up my entire business and move three printers, a laptop, and a 40lb desktop, and all my shipping supplies back to my home, where I am running my business to my best attempt on my kitchen table. 

After expecting to wake up early to get to the office at 8am in time for the installation, I just got an email out of nowhere saying my installation was delayed 5 days. Not only am I enfuriated, so are all my existing customers who will be getting their items late, and all my potential customers, who I will now not be able to serve for the next 5 days. 

I'm left helpless, operating a business in my kitchen, and unsure of when I'll be able to get it up and running again. 

Has anyone had a similar problem? Were they able to install it on the original date after the delay?

0 Likes
Re: Fios Installation delayed 5 days with last minute notice.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Installation delayed 5 days with last minute notice.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes