Fios router password
agm1257

Yesterday I changed my Fios router password by logging in on my computer and changing the wep key. this worked fine initially, but within an hour my router had spontaneously reverted back to the previous password. So I changed it again and this morning it once again has reverted back to the previous wep key. This is very frustrating, as I am attempting to keep a specific person of the network. Is there any reason this is happening, and how can I permanently change the key?

**Edit: the router login online is also resetting to the default "admin" and asking me to create a new username and password. is this an indication that the router has be reset? 

0 Likes
Re: Fios router password
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1

@agm1257 wrote:

**Edit: the router login online is also resetting to the default "admin" and asking me to create a new username and password. is this an indication that the router has be reset? 

Yes.  Someone is resetting your router.

AllSmilez

I have tried every password, code and key on my router to connectmy Vizio blu ray player and nothing is considered valid. I have also reset the router twice. Please help

0 Likes
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@AllSmilez wrote:

I have tried every password, code and key on my router to connectmy Vizio blu ray player and nothing is considered valid. I have also reset the router twice. Please help

Open this as a new thread as it has very little to do with the OP's question

You'll get more answers that way

0 Likes