Horrible customer service
wm24
Where is the site to make complaints? I called to report a battery that needs to be replaced. It is constantly beeping and the box is in the bedroom. I was originally told that I would have to pay for a battery. Then when I said that we have not had the box for long, I was told that the fee would be waived and a battery was ordered. I was told that the battery would be shipped and received within 2-3 days. Now a week later of beeping and no box received, I called Verizon again. This time the service rep said the battery was covered under warranty but no replacement battery had been ordered. So why was I told last week there was a fee?? If I had not questioned it, I would have been charged for something under warranty. Now I am being told there will be another delay to wait for a battery to be shipped. Why the discrepancy between what customers are told and the attempt to charge unnecessary fees? I wonder how many people are being charged who should not be charged?? And I was told that I could go buy a battery at Home Depot. Why should that be recommended by Verizon customer service for something that is covered by warranty?? It looks like every attempt being made not to take responsibility for a service they should provide.
0 Likes