I want to Download my Webpage Content from Site Builder - How Do I do it before Sept 30??
plgoode

Here is what is currently shown:

"Special Notification Regarding Personal Web Space

As of March 15, 2014, the Verizon Site Builder tool and the online Personal Web Space pages will be decommissioned. If you have previously used our Site Builder tool to create your own web page(s) you may un-publish or delete your content by clicking the below button.

Delete My Personal Web Space

NOTE: Until September 30, 2014, you will continue to be able to view any web pages you created, but will not be able to create new pages, update or make any changes to existing pages.         ""

But I don't want to delete it until I have downloaded it and I don't know how.

Can someone help?

Pat Goode                   

0 Likes
Re: I want to Download my Webpage Content from Site Builder - How Do I do it before Sept 30??
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are some tools out on the Internet that will allow you to download a website as it appears. They're known as web scrapers or crawlers. Some download managers like DownThemAll can do this. If you configure the correctly and point them at your website, it will download your entire site and maintain their paths.

Otherwise, you'll need to ask Verizon if they can help you retrieve your website data, including the hidden data that is not found on the website itself.

0 Likes
Re: I want to Download my Webpage Content from Site Builder - How Do I do it before Sept 30??
Hubrisnxs
Legend
0 Likes