Is 35/35 only available through a TV package?
mashumk
Enthusiast - Level 2

In my FIOS upgrade list  I can only choose 50/20. Currently on 25/25.  $150 is too much They should reduce it a little, like buying in bulk. Not simply double it (I know it's double speed). I would consider $90-100 for 35/35 FiOS.

I don't want all that TV stuff. Everything's on the internet.

0 Likes
Re: Is 35/35 only available through a TV package?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe TV is required to get 35Mbps/35Mbps in a bunch of areas, but I may be wrong simply because I have seen a ton of locations with 35/35 standalone.

0 Likes
Re: Is 35/35 only available through a TV package?
prisaz
Legend

In my area of Maryland the stand alone packages show only 15/5, 25/25, or 50/20. If you are in an area where a Verizon does not have a CATV franchise, you may be able to get 35/35. Otherwise I believe it may only be offered in a bundle. Perhaps phone and Internet. Internet and TV, or all three. I have read where some areas that are set up for 150/35, the were offering it for $10 more added to the Ultimate bundle. But that was hear say. The only way to find out is to contact Verizon. This is a Peer to Peer Community, and only Verizon could answer those questions accurately. Try to contact sales with the online chat. Usually they jump in when you select shop, and are just dieing to help. Or use the contact us link found at the bottom of each web page. Select Live Chat.

http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes