My FIOS Internet rate went up over 100% this month
angryNJ

I notice that Verizon charged my $40 more for the Internet this month. I have triple bundle - no contract.

Last month FIOS internet was $30, this months - $69.99. There was no advance warning from what I can tell.

Last month I had a big dispute with Verizon about improper service charges. They refunded half of the disputed amount, the other half is still unresolved. For me it was the worst customer service experience ever. Makes me wonder if this sudden hike is related to the dispute somehow.

I think it's against their Verizon's own rules and various regulations to hike the prices without warning.

My question to the community: did anybody else got the rate hike to that level? Does anyone pay $69.99 for FIOS as part of the bundle? What is the best recourse?

0 Likes
Re: My FIOS Internet rate went up over 100% this month
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi angryNJ,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: My FIOS Internet rate went up over 100% this month
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello angryNJ,

We've closed your private support case for the time being since we haven't heard back from you. Please refer to this public thread if you need further help from us. Once you reply here, we'll be more than happy to pick this case back up for you.

Thanks,

Art

0 Likes