New verizon 75mb/sec customer here... are these typical speeds?
Patapufete
Enthusiast - Level 2

Been a customer a week, left cable vision because i though i was getting a deal on the 75mb/sec... 

Support basically flat out refused to help beyong typical "Im reading from this script and if its not in this script, i dont know anything about it".  Long story short they dont support "external servers" of course its the internet everything is an external service...

So getting 1.5MB/sec (about 11MB/sec) from usenet... GIganews is my provider I was getting 10MB/sec from optimum on their 105Mbit plan...

Then from my work FTP (on a gigabyte fiber line) I only get about 100k/sec  (I get faster speed from my latop using AT&T LTE!!)

Support is 100% useless and they refuse to escalate (maybe they are not allowed)... I'm hoping a moderator here can point me to a better source of support.  Otherwise I'm very happy to cancel before the 30days are out, this is NOT what I signed up for.

imageimage

0 Likes
Re: New verizon 75mb/sec customer here... are these typical speeds?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dennisnj,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: New verizon 75mb/sec customer here... are these typical speeds?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

dennisnj

Hello we're closing this case since it appears you've no longer responded. If you have any other questions feel free post here in forums.

-Robert

0 Likes