Not getting parallel upload!
SunnyD119

I have had 75/35 for  a while, when they introduced parallel speeds I signed up for myrewards to get the upload upgrade to 75/75. But since then its been 3 months and I still havn't getten my upload. I figured since I was going to upgrade my speed to 150/150 anyway, that it might fix itself. But unfortunately the issue persists, I only get 150/70. I have called them a few times, only to have my claim esclated to a support ticket and then only to have the support person run me through troubleshooting over and over (3 different times, 3 different people, no solution). Anyone having this issue, or maybe encountered it? If so is there any possible solution to this.

0 Likes
Re: Not getting parallel upload!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SunnyD119,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes