Poor Customer Service and Lying to customers
msbellak

Horrible customer service and representative selling false bundles and price promises. I just spent three hours with cutomer service and four different people transferring me because they couldn't solve my issue. I was originally on the phone with rep, Monica, who signed me up for a new 2 year contract for double play with internet 75/75 for $79.99 with specail $10 discount. She sent me two email to confirm my order and review the breakdown of the prices... each email was different promising two different things. She promised the internet 75/75 but on the second email it said 50/50? I'm so confused and when I called to clarify , they couldn't assist me and just kept trasnferring me or hanging up on me. I'm going to have to cancel with verizon and go with a different provider. imageimage

0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service and Lying to customers
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

It looks like she gave you 75/75 and waived the fee for 1 year in the 2nd email.

0 Likes
SudhirP

The worst unethical customer support I had ever faced,  I am  an existing customer for  5 years and had recently called customer suppoprt that I was moving and have better deals (89.99 triple play) offered by competitors than what I am paying for my existing fios triple package(extreme HD) and the customer support has offerred has offere the same deal for my existing package with taxes. After my move I got the basic package and received the estimated bill which was totally different that what support has offered. I had called the customer service again regarding the discrepancy and the support was asking for the proof for which I said the conversation which is recorded should be the proof and gave her the time and date. customer support after hearing conversation says that the young lady with whom I had spoke might have been confused and gave us the wrong information. There supervisor would contact us after hearing the conversation regarding the issue. In the mean time I had asked the customer support since it was there mistake and if you cant honor I would move to the different provider and in the mean time move my package to th earlier one which I had prior to moving without any contract as it ws breach of contract. Customer support says since I had moved and changed the contract I would not get that package for that price any more. They had moved my package to the earlier one costing more than what I used to pay. Its been 3 days since I called customer service and havent heard anything from the so called supervisor. This cleary shows the sought of culture verizon customer support has inculcated to retain there business by lying to there customers. I hope verizon redefines there mission and vision in providing better customer support. 

0 Likes
SudhirP

Monica {edited for privacy} is the same lady with whom i had spoken before my move on 03/14 between 8:00 pm and 9:00 PM. Kenisha was the next lady with whom i had spoken about the issue on 03/26 at 9:00 pm. Kenisha as you said Monica is not confused she is trained professional and verizon is aware of it. I even doubt your supervisor exists now. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SudhirP,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes