Refund due since October 2014
leslielkd

The refund was as a result of a electronic over-payment made by my bank.  Clearly, nothing was due and owing since Septebmer 2014 when I switched back to Charter. 

I have made 3 calls to the finance department to obtain either an elecronic credit to my bank or a check to be put in the mail.  It was only today that I was told that Verizon's system has crashed and none of the refunds are going through for hundreds (thousands probably!) of people since November 2014!. Each time there is a failuire, I can only presume aht my name has been dropped for a refund.  The rep put in a 3rd request for a refund of $65.15 today and asked that a check be cut.  This is ridiculous and yet another reason why I left Verizon and went to Charter Communications.  I've never seen any refund take this long.  It's crazy!

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Refund due since October 2014
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi leslielkd,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Refund due since October 2014
leslielkd

Been there - done that, Lawrence.  Your answer is no help.  I spoke with a rep and a sueprvisor through the financial department today - 4 calls and alot of my time and energy.  They have told me that it will take 7-10 days for my request to be handled and then another 10 days to receive a check.  Verizon is in its own reality, that's for sure.  I will never use them again and will never recomend them.

0 Likes