Returned the rental router on 9/28/2015 but still charging me for it
krutakee

I opened my Fios internet account on 9/26/2015 and returned the rental router on 9/28 (two days later). When I got my first bill back in October the bill amount was $52.83 when it should have been $42.84. So I contacted the verizon and a rep named told me the router was returned after the bill date so Verizon would apply it on the next billing period. But when I checked the bill online next day somehow it was reduced to $32.83 so I paid for it on 11/03. And this month.. when I checked my bill again for this month.. there is $20 overdue while it should have been $10 overdue. And there's late fee of $5 since there is overdue. And you are still charging me for the returned rental router.

The correct bill would be $10 overdue. No late fee of $5. And $42.84 for this month. Please correct this asap. It has been more than 2 months since I returned the router and I am having so many issues becayse YOU DID NOT REFLECT THIS ON MY ACCOUNT.

I have the receipt of the returned router that local Verizon store gave me. 

0 Likes
Re: Returned the rental router on 9/28/2015 but still charging me for it
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi krutakee,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes