TECH NEVER SHOWED UP FOR INSTALLATION AND VERIZON REP CANT HELP ME AND DISPATCH CANT FIND ME!
BklynJma

HELP!!! IM TRYING TO GET FIOS TV AND INTERNET!!
IM TRYING TO PAY VERIZON BUT YOU DONT WANT MY MONEY!! PLEASE HELP!
SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE CORRECT NUMBER OR EMAIL TO CONTACT.

Everyone I try to talk to Customer Service they keep telling me its not their problem and transfer me to a different department and of course the department i get transfer to is also wrong and I get transfered again!!

HERE IS MY PROBLEM:

I placed an order on Jan 05,2013 online for double play Fios TV/Internet and got a confirmation email for the technician to come in on January 27th 2013 between 9-12pm. Waited passed the window of when the techniican is suppose to come in and no one showed up. 

I then proceeded to call Verizon and they told me that they saw my Master Order Number in their system but nothing shows up in the Dispatchs system. Spend well over an hr on the phone being placed on HOLD and coming back telling me that the Verizon Rep was working to Dispatch to see why my order was not in their system. I was then told that they were still having difficulty and that the Verizon Rep said instead of having me wait on the phone he will work it out with dispatch and call me back in 20minutes. BIG MISTAKE... SMART MOVE TO GET ME OFF THE PHONE. of course i never heard back from him.

AFTER ABOUT AN HOUR....
I called Verizon again and told the rep my situation was told she cant help me and had transfer me to a different department. After being transfered about 3times to 3 different departments and being on hold for about 15min or so each time. The last person told me that she can't do anything for me that day since DISPATCH was closed and gave me the number to call dispatch on Monday (1/28/2013) to see what the problem is.

On Monday January 28,2013 I tried calling DISPATCH while at work but the long wait line made it impossible for me to stay on the line. Had to wait until after work around 6pm to call. My call went straight to DISPATCH but she told me the Master Order Number, ORDER # were not correct and was not able to found on the system. SHE then transfer me back to VERIZON and from there I was transfer to about 4 different department all of which they said they cant help me! Finally I get to a Verizon Rep that said they can help BUT DISPATCH WAS CLOSED FOR THE DAY! of course they were closed i've been jumping around in your phone system for almost 2hrs!! She said she will call Dispatch first thing Tuesday Morning (January 29th 2013) and call me back if there was any updates.

On Tuesday January 29,2013 I get a VOICEMAIL and was told that DISPATCH does have my order number on their file and that the earliest date they have is Febuary 14th and for me to call back next week to try to get an earlier day.

I have not yet recieved an email confirming of the Febuary 14th installation date. Also how is it fair that i placed an order on January 5th and I wont get my service installed for about a month and half later. BUT OF COURSE! im already being charged starting on Jan27th the date of my original installation date was suppose to be!

TO TOP IT OFF YOU GUYS ARE MAKING MISS THE SUPER BOWL!

0 Likes
Re: TECH NEVER SHOWED UP FOR INSTALLATION AND VERIZON REP CANT HELP ME AND DISPATCH CANT FIND ME!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

BklynJma

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Likes