Trouble with setting up new service - Rude customer representatives
jnikhil

I am new to Verizon and was trying to set-up a new service at the location {edited for privacy} I am moving into. After discussing with representative for 40 mins on April 15th, we decided on a plan. She said that she will call me on April 20th to finalized the agreement and answer any further question. 

She did not call me back. 

After calling again, and going over the plan with {edited for privacy} on April 22nd, we finalyzed all the details of new service. 

Yesterday, I received a call from Verizon representative, {edited for privacy} mentioning that the property currently have Verizon services, and that needs to be cancelled before they can set up my account. I said that the current tenant has Verizon services, and she is going to discontinue her services. I checked with current tenant, and she said that she called twice to Verizon, and asked to suspend her services. 

Susan asked me to send her the lease. I have sent her lease. She mailed me today (4/23) morning saying that she can not find moving dates, on the lease. I emailed her saying that call me, or let me know your phone number so that I can walk you through the lease, and show dates. 

Susan very rudely replied saying that calling is not her job, and she will be reply to me again. And she did not!

After some time, I called Verizon again, and spoke with representative. Explained all the situation. She passed me onto to manager. Manager was {edited for privacy}. I explained everything to {edited for privacy}. She was extremely rude and impatient. She said that everything is set, and there are no issues. When I asked her, why did {edited for privacy} called me, and wrote a rude email, she offered no answers. And shot back at me saying that I am accusing her. 

Such a bad customer service. 

I am still unsure if everything is set for me service? 

Please give me at least one good reason for not canceling my requested services. I am facing such a rude behavior even before I am signed up!

0 Likes
Re: Trouble with setting up new service - Rude customer representatives
scarrzoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

The rude customer service will NOT stop there. It is the worst customer service I've ever expericed in a service company...EVER. Wait for the billing....if you are unhappy now...Beware!!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jnikhil,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry we didn't hear back from you. If you need further assistance, reach out to us here.

-Farrah

0 Likes