Unable to get IP address added to white list
kevinm115
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was wondering as well if I could please get assistance, I too have had my mail server blacklisted (it is not sending spam, and it is not a dynamic IP address). The server has been checked from top to bottom, is not on any blacklists at all, and is 100% secure. And being that the IP is assigned by Digital Ocean (my server provider), there is no possible way its "dynamic".

I've filled out the whitelist forum several times, recieving the same robotic response:

After investigation, Verizon Online Security has determined that e-mail from your IP address will not be allowed access to the Verizon Online e-mail domain due to one or more of the following reasons: 

Your IP has been blocked because of spam issues or because your ISP indicates that it is dynamically assigned

After sending several emails now to abuse@verizon.net with no response, my last hope is that a Mod on the forums here can help me out.

Many thanks to anyone who can help get this resolved.

The IP address is: 104.236.249.102 

I noticed other Digital Ocean users have been having this problem in the communit -- and the Moderators seem to be helping them out.  But I cannot seem to post to the community page to get help.

Thanks Kevin

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to get IP address added to white list
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

Re: Unable to get IP address added to white list
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.