Upgrading Problems
rama1

I had service without a contract.  I was called by a verizon (?subcontractor) at 1800-607-6613. 

She offered me a lot of stuff to seal the deal:

unlimited phone

50/25 internet

prime hd tv

multiroom dvr free for 1 year

2 set top boxes

100 prepaid visa card

79.99/mo for two years

all for a total of 102.39 before 5-6 dollars of state tax for a total of around $108/month.  No installation/activation fee since I am an existing customer.

Sounded good, so I signed up.  She then transferred me, hung up, and sent me to someone who told me she did not input the same offer she told me on the phone.  I am unable to recitfy the situation though Verizon's usual 800 number.  I am hoping someone will see this post and contact me who has the ability to handle the situation without transferring me any more.  I've spent too many hours! 

My next stop may need to be the FCC complaint line.  Hopefully, I will not need to do that.

Thanks,

Rama

0 Likes
Re: Upgrading Problems
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rama,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Upgrading Problems
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not receive confirmation from you that the issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with. Thank you

-TeeJae_VZ

0 Likes