Very dissapointed !
jasontheatre
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear verizon,

I started out signing up for fiosboth tv and internet.   To find out that it had been sold to Frontier.  I was ok with it at the beging  because it was the same service.  Well the price was higher, ok i understand that they have the right to charge what they want as it is there service.  now i have been with them for over six months and just cnacelled my service.  i recieved a letter that they were going to increase my service by $30 dollars.  Turns out i was lock in till next year at the already rediculous price, but realy good service.  See i do not mind paying for good service, hence why i still have my verizon cell service.  But i foun out that almost all of the people that i know also got the same letter.  telling the same thing about increasing service price.  The thing i have not mention  is that the service  was offfering a way cheaper price  if you switched to there dish service.  well i am not allowed where i live to add dish to the building.  I also do not  care for dish services with all the weather issues.  well needless to say i have canceled my fios service and i have now had to go back to comcast!  One of the worse services i have ever seen.   Need less to say I AM DISSAPOINTED THAT YOU WOULD DO THIS OR ALLOW THEM TO DO THIS.  Verizon getting to big  they you allow a partner to slowly change your services to another company.  I should perhaps change my cell service, or perhaps you were not aware.  SO in the end may be you can make this right, i would rahter be happier nad cancel my comcast again.

Jason Rawlins

Re: Very dissapointed !
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1

@jasontheatre wrote:

I AM DISSAPOINTED THAT YOU WOULD DO THIS OR ALLOW THEM TO DO THIS.  Verizon getting to big  they you allow a partner to slowly change your services to another company.   

Jason Rawlins

VZ sold their phone, and FIOS services in OR, WA, IN, and parts of CA to Frontier.  They are not partners.  VZ has no say in the way Frontier runs their business.  If you're unhappy with Frontier, you should address your concerns to Frontier.

http://www.frontier.com/customerservice/