Your Verizon Friends are on Twitter!
Ana_VZ

Are you on Twitter? So are we! Check out @VzSports @VzNana @VzEntertain @VzNerd and @VzLocal for the latest in sports, entertainment, local events and more! You can also follow me on Twitter @VzCommunity to find the latest on Verizon forums, Idea Exchange and blogs. Be sure to leave your Twitter handle in the thread below so I can follow you back! Check out our blog for more on how we can help you on Twitter.

0 Likes
Re: Your Verizon Friends are on Twitter!
prisaz
Legend

@prisaz of course. I use the community for my referenced home page. Not many tweets and rather a twitter newbie, Spend most of my free time here, when I am not doing something else. Now I need to learn all the ins and outs of twitter? Almost not enough time for this.Smiley Indifferent

I had one tweet sent in another language. Perhaps prisaz means something in that Country. Knowing some of my genealogy and with my full last name, it would be nice to have it translated into English. Perhaps I will tweet back and ask for a translation.

0 Likes
Re: Your Verizon Friends are on Twitter!
Ana_VZ

Hi, @Prisaz and welcome to Twitter!

Admittedly, I was a little hesitant to follow back because I saw the foreign language tweet and thought it was spam but thank you for clarifying. I'm looking forward to chatting with you both in the forums and on Twitter! And no worries, we were all Twitter newbies at one point in time. Once you get the hang of it, it's tons of fun. Don't forget to follow @VzSports, @VzNana, @VzEntertain, @VzLocal and @VzNerd if you haven't already. They all have tons of great info on FiOS products and are fun to chat with otherwise. They can also help you become a Twitter expert in no time. 

Thanks again for your response. Talk to you soon!

-Ana (@VzCommunity) 

0 Likes