anyone from verizon here? Do questions ever get answered?
bobm3

Does anyone from Verizon ever respond to these questions?

0 Likes
Re: anyone from verizon here? Do questions ever get answered?
Justin46
Legend

Yes, occasionally they do. BUT, while this is an official Verizon forum, you really ought to read what is on your screen before you complain; right at the top of this forum (and most if not all of the forums here), visible to you before you created this thread, is:

"These Forums are a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. If you need an answer from Verizon directly please Contact Us."

If that does not meet your needs, you should go somewhere else for help. And there are plenty of helpful people here, most not Verizon employees, who will be willing to try to help you if you come here and state your question or needs in a clear and concise way.

Keller, TX 76248

bobm3

Yes I read and saw peer to peer. But in other forums that have the same disclaimer there ARE company folks answering questions. This way they dont have the pressure of a compnay supported help forum.

But I understand your statement though.

I have tried other places on Verizon site with no help the only way to get any answers is to call Verizon on hte phone which i will do in the morning.

Have a nice night

bob

0 Likes
VZ_Christian
Contributor - Level 2

@bobm3 wrote:

Does anyone from Verizon ever respond to these questions?

bobm3,

To answer your question- yes, we do answer these threads.  However, we wait for and encourage the comminity to do so first as these are YOUR forums.

I can only assume that you are referring to your .vcf issue.  At this time, Verizon mail only imports .csv files.  So unless you can export to .csv or find something that will convert .vcf to .csv (I'm sure a simple Google search would provide multiple options) there is no way to import that file type directly to Verizon mail.

Regards,

Chris

0 Likes