fios connection drops randomly 3-5 times every day
gjjag3
0 Likes
Re: fios connection drops randomly 3-5 times every day
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

What is dropping the wireless connection or are you losing the internet light on the router? Please provide more details.

0 Likes
tjmeuse
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine does the same thing.............

0 Likes
tjmeuse
Enthusiast - Level 2

lose the internet light  and router reboots

0 Likes
s_t508

Verizon supposedly increased my internet speed about 2-3 months as a "free gift" or some **bleep**. Didn't want it, need it, or ask for it. Ever since it's on and off constantly. I'll be typing a short email and 3-5 times in 5 minutes or less "you are now connected" repeatedly pops up on my laptop. So i've checked everything, multiple devices, ethernet connected vs wireless, and it found absolutely nothing, at least nothing i can access cuz it is not my devices. Verizon tech support just monotoned their way through their script and offered no solutions other than to spend money on crap that won't work since i'm positive the issue is on their side. All neighbors i've spoken to who have Fios say they have the same problem i'm having.
Over the past 3 years my bill has been steadily increasing and is now almost $70/mo without adding any new/different services. Now Fox is gone which is another **bleep** marketing fairy tale to jack up the bill more. Fios was fantastic but now they are almost as bad as comcast.
I'll try to resolve one last time next week and if not succcessfully fixed, i'm done.

0 Likes