FIOS On demand
drdenny

How long after a program airs will it be until it is available on FIOS On Demand?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS On demand
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Most shows take up to 24 hours to show on the On Demand. Since posting this are you now able to see your show? Please post back if not that way we can assist anyway we can.

0 Likes
Jmackey1

I am a huge fan of USA shows and it regularly can take up to a week to post shows..they still haven't posted Thursdays burn notice.  Do you know why?  It's really frustrating.  My parents have Comcast and it's almost always available for them the next day.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear that it hasn't been loaded. We would need some more information to look further into it. I have put your post into the private support board. Please refer all correspondences there.

0 Likes
jeep274

Same here.  Just switched to verizon last week and am very disappointed in the On Demand.  Comcast always had shows up within 24 hours of airing and often in 12 hours.

None of the USA network shows have been updated that aired this past week.

0 Likes
drdenny

I have not been able to get any on-demand shows that were broadcast since July 29th on USA, TNT, TBS, or A&E. I still cannot get them.

0 Likes
Jmackey1

I just checked all my private messages, and there was nothing.  Plus, it looks like I'm not the only one who's interested in this issue. The episodes I'm looking for are Burn Notice #607 which aired on 8/2 on USA and Covert Affairs #304 which aired on 7/31.  I'm really getting frustrated 😞

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The link to your private support case would have been sent to the email you used to sign up for the forums. You can also go to your cases by clicking on your name then going to the section saying "My Support Cases" and click on the link for your case.

0 Likes
NetJohn

Still a problem, I see.  The November 29 (3 days ago) airings of Big Bang Theory and Elementary (both on CBS) are not showing up either HD or SD.  As big as these shows are, I figured someone else would have complained by now.

J

0 Likes