Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
wvjbl2
Enthusiast - Level 2

MSG HD

MSG+ HD

(Better have these by the start of Knicks season this fall !)

BBC America HD

FSC HD

FSC+ HD

NASA HD

0 Likes
ahsan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'd like to re-iterate my request for Fox Soccer Channel (FSC) HD.  My two favorite clubs (Arsenal v. Barca) are meeting on Wednesday March 31 in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and I will not be able to watch this match in glorious HD.  Please add this channel ASAP.

0 Likes
r0Be
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am taking the time to ask again for FSC HD to be added.  I can't understand why this is taking so long....

Also, GOLtv just announced that they will be broadcasting in HD starting on August 1st.  Please add GOLtv HD ahead of time so that you can launch the HD channel the same day.

Thank You.

0 Likes
Suggested New Channel
Wiggins

Hi Kathleen

When I first got Verizon Fios I was happy with the many channels I had.  I was especially happy with  Retro TV channel,  I was able to watch shows I grew up watching, Kojak, Quincy, Emergency One etc.  But without notice it just dissappeared.   It would be nice to have that channel again.  Also would like to see BET and TVOne on HD

0 Likes
Re: Suggested New Channel
prisaz
Legend

@Wiggins wrote:

Hi Kathleen

When I first got Verizon Fios I was happy with the many channels I had.  I was especially happy with  Retro TV channel,  I was able to watch shows I grew up watching, Kojak, Quincy, Emergency One etc.  But without notice it just dissappeared.   It would be nice to have that channel again.  Also would like to see BET and TVOne on HD

It is not Verizon. RTN had financial troubles and sold out. Read the details here on Wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retro_Television_Network

Oh I also expect that Verizon will at some time have an increase in HD channels available. They are trying to increase their pricing stucture to pay for it. It is plain to see. After converting Premier to HD Extreme and acutally adding many channels at no additional cost, I am sure they are attempting to recover.

0 Likes
raisinhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

psumatt, where are you getting this info from?

0 Likes
louby

@psumatt wrote:

The K-

TCN should be going live for us Philly customers in the next few weeks!

Do you know this for real?

Thank you

0 Likes
hwass11
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have switched to FIOS from Cablevision and am happy with change. The one channel that Cablevision (and Time Warner)

had that I miss is CUNY channel (channel 75). This should not be an expensive channel to pick up, and would give subscribers access to rare movies and other entertainment, and current events.

Hwass11

0 Likes
Gooner
Enthusiast - Level 2

We need 

BBC America HD

FSC HD

FS+ HD

FSC in HD is a MUST!!!!!

0 Likes