TV guide information
BrendaJ

I hit guide, options, legend but cannot get to any of the options ( I'd like to turn off the -lack of, but takes up a lot of the screen-information that appears on the main guide. Is this a future update or do I (shudder) need to call customer service? Or have to live with it. Any on line alternative? Several friends and I that have just moved to Fios from Directtv really don't like the Fios guide.  Calling them really sucks - that bitchy voice and idiotic options should be played to the board of directors for 2 or 3  hours a day so they'd have to endure what the people who pay their salaries (customers) do.

0 Likes
Re: TV guide information
Rebalol
Contributor - Level 1

You are right...FIOS guide is horrible! I also switched from DTV and found out how spoiled I was.

When you are going to the legend, you can't make any choices...it is just showing you what the different colors on the guide mean.  You can set up favorites of your choice (see sticky topic at the top of this board) to choose only the channels you want to see but you can't change much else. I use tivo's guide online... you can see more channels at a time.

Good luck! 

0 Likes