Re: Amc off Fios?
brianv1
Enthusiast - Level 1

don't drop amc! i will drop verizon.

Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
Pilgrim2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Go ahead Verizon, drop AMC, even if only one percent of your customers switch providers you're out about Forty-Five Million Dollars.  That ought to make the stockholders happy!  Forward...

littlebigdog
Enthusiast - Level 1

we like the channel AMC so why would you drop one of the countrys favorite TV. Channel.DO NOT DROP AMC

Farrlinn
Enthusiast - Level 1

If Verizon drops AMC I am out.

Hello, Walking Dead is the number one show on Cable, that would be stupid to drop AMC at this point.

Re: KEEP AMC
sheila0405
Enthusiast - Level 2

I actually like the old movies on AMC.  I don't pay anything extra for movie channels.  And, for me, the older movies are usually what I prefer.  As for series, I only watch The Walking Dead on AMC.  As I said, I am a longtime viewer of AMC, and I like it just fine.

min86
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will be dropping Verzon too if they get rid of AMC!

ccooper3
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you drop AMC, you're dropping the price of my bill, right?

Checking to see if Comcast offers it....I'd like to see "The Walking Dead" on a consistent basis.

Do not cancel AMC!!!
Berhanyl0517
If you cancel AMC I will drop Fios immediately. The Walking Dead is my favorite show and its so important that if I can't watch it I will switch carriers. Best network on tv is AMC.
0 Likes
MC66
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dropping yet another channel (AMC) from your line-up? It is time for me to sign another contract but what does it matter? I sign a contract then you start dropping channels. This might help me decide to go to Comcast!

0 Likes
Robcom99
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm with everyone here, drop AMC and I take my business elsewhere. We have everything with Verizon, bundled for $430 a month and I have been happy with them till now but I love the shows and it's not worth it anymore if dropped. 

0 Likes