Re: Video On Demand not working for Premium Channels
GM513

Also .... I have not switched packages in at least 6 months. I have never been able to access the VOD for the premium channels.

0 Likes
jmcorrigan

I am having the same issue.  If someone from Verizon can simply post what the fix for this problem is that would be great.  

Thanks,

J

0 Likes
GM513

I finally got the issue resolved . I called Verizon and they reset a code and the next day I was able to access VOD for the premium channels.

0 Likes
kbmessur

I am having the same issue--is anyone able to provide any kind of fix for this issue??

Thanks!!

0 Likes
nrtreeby1

Sorry to bump such an old thread - but this is a problem that we have just encountered.  We have been on Extreme HD since day 1, not taken any free trials, don't have Epix.  We've never had a problem with VOD, until last night when suddenly we were getting the 'Not subscribed' messages described throughout this thread.  My wife has already spent a considerable amount of time on the 'phone and has not had any acknowledgement of a problem, or if it can be fixed.

We cannot view ANY VOD content - including the FiOS Help Videos!

0 Likes
pl626
Contributor - Level 1

This is really irritating.  VOD was working fine (barring the button delays)  last week for premium and free, but tonight I keep getting the "We are temporarily unable to process your request, please try again later. [VOD_11:0X6]" regardless of premium or free.

The IHA says my network connection is fine, signal is fine and there are no network outages in my area.  I have the EPG working, so I know it's not on my end.  I've rebooted and still get the same error message.  WTF?

If V* is doing system maintenance, they should clearly communicate it.  The unpredictable availability is unacceptable!

0 Likes
pl626
Contributor - Level 1
So shortly after posting, my VOD works...coincidence? Probably, ironic? Very. I still maintain that the VOD is not very reliable, maybe 80%, which is not acceptable to me as a consumer.
0 Likes
boden1

We seem to be having the same problem as everyone else in the threads. We subscribe to premium channels, but it's not permitting us to get them on demand. Please help!!!

0 Likes
CuttinCritter

We seem to be having the same problem as everyone else in the threads. We subscribe to premium channels, but it's not letting us  get them on demand.

0 Likes
crchaney

I am having the same problem!  Please can someone help with this issue.  I have also been having an issue with HD Comedy Channel and HD Nickelodeon Channel picture and audio seemed to be scrambled.  I honlestly thought my TV Box was just going out.

0 Likes