WWE on demand
Maxmike
In reviewing my bill I noticed a separate charge of $9.95 for WWE on demand. Does anyone know what this refers to as I have not ordered anything on demand.
0 Likes
Re: WWE on demand
prisaz
Legend

@Maxmike wrote:
In reviewing my bill I noticed a separate charge of $9.95 for WWE on demand. Does anyone know what this refers to as I have not ordered anything on demand.

World Wrestling Entertainment.

I wondered the same thing when multiple on demand charges showed up on my bill about a year ago, when only I new the passcode I programed into my boxes. Verizon never did fix my bill and I got the charges shoved down my thoat. I am still sore about it. At the time I found all STBs lossed my passcode after being reset by Verizon without my knowledge. But the movies were for times I know for a fact no one was at the house. I did read something about the old origional box firmware would skip to chanels when you were not watching the TV. Don't know how true it was. Perhaps if you call billing and spend countless amounts of time on the phone, you efforts will not be fruitless like mine were.

0 Likes