Watching DVR recordings on computer
donnaboss
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a way to watch my DVRed shows online, on my computer or other device?

Re: Watching DVR recordings on computer
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

At this time no. It is a great suggestion though! This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes
Tonester2221
Allow me to cast my vote as I too would like to view my dvr recordings (or view programs a la Optimum) on my iPad
0 Likes
rdferry0011

I too would cast my vote to watch dvr recordings on my computer, please.

0 Likes
diamondlife1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was told this was going to be available. When is it going to be a reality like the other providers that I could take my business to?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes